- All of our earwire is handmade from 100% red brass.
- We use semi-precious stones, glass, and natural objects collected from around the world in our designs. If it looks like a stone, it is. We don’t use imitation materials.
- The wire we use for all wire wrapping is vintage brass-coated copper wire or raw brass wire.
- All chain, with the exception of our gold filled chain Oro necklaces, is either solid brass or brass plated (over steel or zinc). There is no nickel content in brass.
- In most cases, we can customize pieces to your preferred length, color, etc. Send us an email and detail what you’re thinking. Typically, custom orders can take anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks; when you contact us, we will give you an estimated timeline. If you’re just looking for a different length, that can usually be taken care of right away.
- Likewise, if you’re getting married or celebrating an important occasion, we would love to work on custom jewelry for your special day! Please contact us for availability.
- We have several styles of jewelry that can be worn multiple ways. For instance, our Griffin and Jolie Necklaces feature a wire-wrapped extender that allows them to be worn as a long necklace, doubled up as a short necklace, or stacked as a wrap bracelet. Loop the s-hook clasp through whichever wire-wrapped loop that fits you best.
- We’re also big believers in layering pieces. Try layering the chandelier crystal necklaces with the Jolie necklaces, or stack an armful of Griffin necklace/wrap bracelets and Gypsy bracelets. Many of our photos show our designs layered. If you want a second opinion - feel free to ask! You can email us at email@example.com or reach out on social media!
- If you’re interested in sending a piece of our handmade jewelry as a gift, we package each piece in a gift box with a ribbon. We can also add a note upon request. Just add this request in your notes on the order.
- If you’re not sure what to purchase for that special person in your life, we do offer gift certificates in our store.
- If you are looking to redeem a gift certificate, simply enter the gift certificate code in the coupon box at checkout. Your credit will be applied to your order.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, we are always glad to accept it for return or exchange minus the cost of shipping. Please contact us first to request the required form. Returns and exchanges are not accepted without prior approval by Simon & Ruby. Please return your purchase in its original, unused condition within 10 days of the date that the item is delivered.
- We would be happy to repair your necklace, bracelet, or earrings. Please contact us for a repair estimate and shipping information. In addition, we may be able to replace a missing earring, but some designs are one-of-a-kind or discontinued. We should be able to let you know if you include a photo in your email regarding the repair.
- If the battery has died on your pocketwatch necklace, we have a handy little graphic that shows you how to set your watch and change its batteries. You can download it here.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover through Authorize.net. All orders placed at simonandruby.com are encrypted using 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your personal payment information is safe. SSL technology encrypts your information so that it can only be decoded by simonandruby.com.
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail from Nashville, TN, and we will provide a tracking number by email once your order has shipped. We ship within 24-48 hours and USPS Priority Mail states 2-3 days depending on your location. Typically, you will receive your package in about a week.